Yes, I do. I don’t think it’s a good idea to self-judge yourself. If you feel like you’re doing something wrong, you should talk to someone who can help you. You can find a counselor at your local community center or a local mental health center. They’ll be able to give you advice on how to deal with your feelings and help guide you in the right direction. It’s important to know that you are not alone. There are many people out there who feel the same way you do, and there are people who are willing to listen to you and support you through this difficult time in your life. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, even if it seems like a lot of work at first. The more you know about yourself, the easier it will be for you to get help when you need it. And remember, no matter how hard it is, there is always someone else who cares about you, and who will always love you unconditionally.
I’m not sure what to do about my depression. What should I be doing?
There are so many things that can be done to help your depression, but the most important thing is, to be honest with yourself about what’s going on and what you want to change. This is the best way to find out what works best for your situation. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Talk to your doctor about any medications you may be taking, especially if you’ve been taking them for a long time. Your doctor can tell you if any of your medications are making you depressed.
- Ask your family and friends what they think about your moods and how they’re affecting them.
- Try to stay away from alcohol and other drugs.
- Do your best to maintain a healthy weight.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Avoid smoking.
- Take a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement.
- Keep a journal of all your thoughts and feelings.
- Make a list of everything that makes you happy.
- Write down your targets for the day.
- Read a book or two.
- Listen to music.
- Go to the gym.
- Watch a movie.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Stay in touch with people you care about.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- permit yourself to feel sad or angry.
- Practice gratitude.
- Have fun!